Detox by the Wilder Kaiser
Take a physical and mental break with our detox treatment to rejuvenate and energise mind, body and soul. Professional therapies in our recently extended SPA area will help you to detoxify, purify and revitalise your body.
Enjoy the high quality treatments of
Dr. Barbara Sturm and Droste Laux, which will stimulate your internal organs in order to flush any toxins out of your system. These detox treatments are designed to help your whole body regain its strength, concentration and fitness. The treatment is complemented by Bergblut's range of artisanal, fresh juice creations, which provide the body with rich sources of nutrients and vitamins, dissolving and flushing out any toxins.
OUR "DETOX BY THE WILDER KAISER" PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 4 nights from Sunday to Friday in the room category of your choice, including the Stanglwirt luxury breakfast with organic produce from the hotel's own farm
- 2 treatment days in our recently extended Stanglwirt SPA
- A range of activity and relaxation sessions as part of a daily changing sports programme
- Leave day-to-day life behind you, purify your body and take some time out of your everyday routine in our 2500-m² sauna world.
- All the Stanglwirt's inclusive services
First treatment day
- Dr. Barbara Sturm lymph detox facial treatment: This treatment involves the manual stimulation of the lymph nodes in the face to encourage the natural detox process. At the same time, hyaluronic acid is massaged into the skin and an intensive moisturising mask soothes and relaxes the face. This is the perfect treatment for detoxifying facial skin and was developed by the well-known beautician Dr Barbara Sturm.
- Algae wrap: This whole-body treatment detoxifies, streamlines and stimulates the metabolism.
- Bergblut almond milk: In the evening, you will be served with Bergblut's handmade almond milk, which does not contain any gluten, lactose or cholesterol and is thus very rich in vitamins and minerals. Due to its high protein content, it strengthens the lipometabolism and accelerates fat burning. (Almond milk is also suitable for guests who may be intolerant to lactose.)
Second treatment day
- Detoxification, deacidification and purification: This day begins by bathing in a high-quality medically based Droste Laux Edelstein bath product, which dissolves toxins and acids in the subcutaneous, connective and fatty tissues, thus thoroughly purifying the body. This is followed by applying the luxurious Droste Laux full body peel, which consists of grape seeds and walnut shells that have been ground to a fine powder and three gemstones – aquamarine, quartz and rose quartz – also ground to a micro-fine powder. This peel is also perfect for people with sensitive skin, allergies or neurodermatitis, as it contains no detergents, fragrances or preservatives. The final whole body lymph drainage detoxifies, relaxes and tightens the skin. Ideal for effectively flushing out undesirable substances, as well as for "internal cleansing" and improving the skin's appearance.
To optimise the results of these treatments, we recommend following the Bergblut two-day juice cleanse on both days. As a healthy snack and to keep hunger at bay, we can provide you with almonds in your room on both juice treatment days.
We also recommend:
Massage on our wave balance bed
Loosen any knots, relax your muscles and get rid of your inner stress. The unique feeling of floating and weightlessness permits deep relaxation right from the start.
...with oil (60 min.) €150.00
...without oil in comfortable clothing (45 min.) €110.00
Personal training VIP+
with our qualified health and fitness trainer, Björn Schulz
Heart rate-driven individual training including body age analysis and nutritional advice
120 min €180.00
Our SPA team would be pleased to book you a consultation or treatment appointment. Just call them on +43 5358 2000 950 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price per Person
03 November to 20 December 2019
|Comfort Double Room||€ 1.113,00|
|Kaiserbogen Sports Studio||€ 1.229,00|
|Biohotel Studio||€ 1.277,00|
|Kaiserbogen Junior/Luxury Suite||€ 1.525,00|
Your room reservation is including our extensive organic breakfast buffet. For dinner reservations, we offer the following possibilities:
In our charming hotel restaurant a delicious multi-course menu awaits you (partly theme buffet evenings). The menu price is € 55.00 per adult and for children aged 14 and over .
The following prices apply for our little guests:
Up to the age of 3 - € 8.00
Up to the age of 6 - € 15.00
Up to the age of 13 - € 30.00
Table reservations +43 5358 2000 -7983 or email@example.com
Traditional Inn `Gasthof Stangl´:
Our traditional inn “Gasthof Stangl” is a key element at the Stanglwirt and provides you with a variety-packed menu featuring Tyrolean and international specialties. Here you find the actually menu...
Table reservations +43 5358 2000 -7921 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In our Kamin-Bistro we are serving healthy meals for the small in-between appetites. Opened daily from 11.00 a.m. -6.00 p.m. (kitchen until 4.00 p.m.).
Subject to alterations!
Terms and Conditions
The prices shown are per person including all package services and the Stanglwirt’s inclusive services. If a comfort double room is booked for single occupancy, we charge a supplement of € 30.00 per day and € 60.00 per day for studios. If a double room is occupied by one adult and one child, the child discount does not apply and your child is not included in the package – thank you for your understanding. Suites can only be booked for 2 people.