The Wilder Kaiser sauna
If you would like to enjoy a very special sauna experience with your entire family, then the Wilder Kaiser sauna (90°C) is the perfect place for you.
The cute and homely "sauna cottage" is also very popular with our young sauna guests, making for a lovely atmosphere with a high feel-good factor.
General rules for the saunas
- Always take a shower before visiting the sauna
- Dry yourself after your shower
- Never stay longer in the sauna than you feel comfortable, normally 15 minutes per session is sufficient
- Use a large towel in the sauna to sit or lie on
- Do not wear swimwear in the sauna
- After leaving the sauna, spend a short time in the air bath
- First use the hose to cool off your arms and legs. You always begin the cooling off process furthest from your heart. Only then do you cool off your torso.
- Do not do any exercises in the sauna and don't talk too much!
- Before standing up and leaving the sauna, sit up slowly and don't get up too quickly! (Risk of fainting)
- After the sauna, rest for 20 minutes and drink plenty of water, tea or fruit juice!