A little paradise
Dog owners are most welcome at the Stanglwirt. All around our Green Spa Resort there's a huge area for our four-legged friends to explore, with lots of space for fetching sticks and chasing balls. Inside the eco-hotel, we have specially designated rooms and suites for dog-lovers, where you'll find everything that you and your waggly-tailed partner need for a relaxed stay.
If the master or mistress wants to be alone for a while or relax in the water worlds, our dog-sitting and walking service will be happy to look after our four-legged guests. However, please do book this service well in advance.
Here's what we offer man's best friend:
- Dog blanket, feeding bowl and poop bags in the room
- A bone as a welcome gift
- Special dog-washing facilities for cleaning dirty paws
- Beautiful walks all around the hotel
- Dog-sitting service available on request and for a fee
Tips and rules of behaviour for all dog-owners
- Please let us know that you will be bringing your dog as soon as possible, so that we can reserve a suitable room for you.
- The cost per dog per night is EUR 35.00 (not including food).
- Unfortunately dogs are not allowed in the hotel restaurant, water worlds or sauna area or in the Kaiserwiese gardens. Dogs are welcome in our traditional Gasthof restaurant.
- Dogs are only allowed in the "Auf der Tenne" hotel bar until 6 p.m.
- Dogs must be kept on the lead at all times.
- Please contact our concierge in good time to reserve our dog-sitting and walking service (fee payable).