The Kaiser sauna
The spacious Kaiser sauna (90°C) truly lives up to its name, rewarding visitors with breathtaking view of the natural bathing lake and the Wilder Kaiser. Nowhere else celebrates the pouring of infusions better than the spacious event sauna – which can accommodate as many as 40 sauna enthusiasts.
Our experienced sauna masters come up with something new every day, using different organic oils and aromas of their own creation to ensure a therapeutic and unforgettable sauna experience that you keep wanting to enjoy all over again. A clear highlight at the Green Spa Resort Stanglwirt.
General rules for the saunas
- Always take a shower before visiting the sauna
- Dry yourself after your shower
- Never stay longer in the sauna than you feel comfortable, normally 15 minutes per session is sufficient
- Use a large towel in the sauna to sit or lie on
- Do not wear swimwear in the sauna
- After leaving the sauna, spend a short time in the air bath
- First use the hose to cool off your arms and legs. You always begin the cooling off process furthest from your heart. Only then do you cool off your torso.
- Do not do any exercises in the sauna and don't talk too much!
- Before standing up and leaving the sauna, sit up slowly and don't get up too quickly! (Risk of fainting)
- After the sauna, rest for 20 minutes and drink plenty of water, tea or fruit juice!