Stanglwirt from A-Z
- Can be connected to your mobile phone. For information, please dial 999
- Private childcare, charges apply. For information from our concierge, please dial 902
- We provide a bathrobe for you to use free of charge during your stay. You can buy a Stanglwirt bathrobe to have at home from the "Stangl-Shop". Please dial 987. We request that you do not enter the hotel restaurant or the "Auf der Tenne" hotel bar in your bathrobe, either during the day or in the evening. You are welcome use the Kamin Bistro in your bathrobe. You can also sit anywhere on the Kaiserwiese terrace in your bathrobe and order from the Kamin Bistro menu.
- Bathe like a king in the heart of nature… Just a few minutes' walk from the Stanglwirt you will find the prettiest natural bathing lake in Tyrol, with an amazing adventure playground for children, including a 100-metre outdoor slide and a 37-metre-long wide and wavy slide. For information please dial 902
- Next to the ski room near the entrance to the indoor car park.
- "Auf der Tenne" hotel bar, overlooking the Lipizzaner riding arena. Open every day from 9.30 a.m. Please dial 961
- "Stangl-Almbar" (evening restaurant with zither music). Open every day in winter from 6 p.m. Please dial 925
- Boutique selling original gifts outside the Gasthof Stangl. For the current opening hours, please see our daily information flyers. Please dial 942
- The hotel library and reading room, with its open fire, is a place for peaceful contemplation, with a terrace and wonderful views of the Wilder Kaiser. Books can be borrowed free of charge.
- Our florist decorates the whole hotel and will also be pleased to cater for guests' individual requests (sales of bouquets, floral arrangements, bunches of flowers). Please dial 947 or 902
- You are welcome to hand in your postcards at Reception for posting. Please dial 999