Stanglwirt from A-Z
- The Stanglwirt is also on Facebook. If you "like" our page, we will keep you up-to-date with all our Stangl news. We also use Facebook to tell you about special offers and events.
- Charges apply, our fax number is +43 5358 2000 31. To send a fax, please contact Reception. Please dial 999
- In line with our environmentally-friendly ethos, there are no printed TV guides in our hotel. You can find them on our TV system under "TV-Programm" (TV Schedule).
- 1) RAISE THE ALARM: If you notice a fire yourself, close the door to the room where the fire is located, call 999 immediately or activate the fire alarm. Please follow the instructions of our staff and keep calm.
- 2) RESCUE: Do not use the lift in the event of a fire! If your escape route is blocked by smoke, close all doors and remain in your room. Show yourself at the window and wait for the fire brigade. For the locations of fire alarm assembly points, please see the escape diagram in your room.
- 3) EXTINGUISH: Please note the locations of fire extinguishers and how to use them.
Fishing at the "St. Angler-wirt"
- The Stanglwirt fishing grounds (14-km stretch, excluding tributaries) rises in the Kaiser mountain range, flows from Going to St. Johann in Tirol and via the Gross-Ache to Kitzbühel. For all fishing fans who like a challenge and want to be at one with nature, the fast-flowing mountain stream presents numerous areas of sheltered, eddying water with shallows that the fish like to use as their "kindergarten". From May to September you can fish for river and rainbow trout (the main types of fish) and also char, grayling, indigenous Tyrolean trout and Danube salmon. For information about lessons and fishing permits, please contact our concierge on 902
- A unique sporting environment for your training where you can take advantage of our varied sports programme (indoors & outdoors), including fitness trainers, fitness classes, advice on exercise and diet, medical fitness and much more. For guests over 16, open 24 hours a day. For the numerous activities available this week, take a look at our current "Sports programme". For more information please dial 902 or 7958
Flights and transfers
- Our concierge will be happy to help you confirm your flights and can organise airport transfers using our exclusive Audi limousine service. Please dial 902
Recommend a friend
- Did you enjoy your holiday "at home" with us? Then recommend our hotel to your friends and send them a €30 voucher that they can use on extras anywhere at the Stanglwirt during their first stay. To say thank you for your recommendation, we will reward you with a €25 voucher for yourself for every voucher redeemed by your friends! Find all the details at stanglwirt.bonuspunkt.com.
- Open Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m., for appointments please dial 946
- Available every day from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. in our hotel restaurant (free choice of table)