Stanglwirt from A-Z
- Our home-made produce, including cheese, bacon, butter, farmhouse bread and much more, is available for sale at Reception and in the farm shop. Dial 999 or 942
- For information, dial 999
- Helicopters can be landed on the airstrip at St. Johann in Tirol, 10 km from the Stanglwirt. For information about arrival and take-off times, and to book a transfer, our concierge will be happy to help. Please dial 902
Hotel bar "Auf der Tenne"
- In our hotel bar, we serve drinks, cocktails and snacks and a selection of home-made cakes. There is a varied programme of high-quality entertainment. Open daily from 9.30 a.m. until late.
- At the Stangl-Shop by the Kaiserstiege staircase, you can buy fashion from all over the world under the slogan "Trend meets Tradition", as well as daily newspapers, magazines, postcards, holiday accessories, children's toys and much more. Please dial 987.
- In the "Sport-Eck" by the Kaiserstiege staircase, you will find exclusive and functional climbing and outdoor wear, as well as sports equipment of all kinds, for all seasons. Dial 7852
- In our farm shop (outside the Gasthof) you will find some original, home-made souvenirs such as jam, cheese, bacon, schnapps and much more. Please dial 942
Hotel TV system
- One innovative service that we offer our guests is all the latest infotainment, thanks to the ONEVision TV system. This additional media service is available in all Stanglwirt rooms and suites and enables you to call up information about the hotel, film highlights, etc. at the press of a button. ONEVision also allows us to send you news directly to your TV. That way, you will see any up-to-date, special information flashing up as soon as you turn on the TV. Please note that switching between the different channels can take 2-3 seconds. For more information, please dial 999
- Our housekeepers are happy to help you at any time if you have any requests or concerns about your room. Please dial 999
- Dogs are only allowed in specified rooms and suites – thank you for your understanding. Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed in the hotel restaurant, on the Kaiserwiese landscaped gardens or in the hotel bar. Dogs are welcome in our traditional Gasthof Stangl rustic inn.
- Charge per dog, per day: €35.00 excluding food. You can find details of local dog walking routes from Reception or our concierge. Dial 999 or 902
- Charge applies, please dial 902
- Available in your bathroom: shower cap, cotton wool pads, cotton buds, nail files.
- Available on request: shaving kit, toothbrush, toothpaste. Please dial 999