Stanglwirt from A-Z
- The Stanglwirt currently owns 60 hectares of farmland plus 25 dairy cows and many other animals. For more information, please dial 902
- Just behind the Stanglwirt is one of the numerous places where you can join the Kaiserloipe track at the foot of the Wilder Kaiser. Cross-country skiing equipment can be hired from the "Sports Corner" by the Kaiserstiege staircase. For more information please dial 902 or 7852
- Laptops can be hired from Reception, subject to availability and payment of a deposit.
- More information is available from Reception. Please dial 999
- There are countless places to run around the Stanglwirt. For more information and a map, please dial 902
- The Stanglwirt is home to Austria's first private Lipizzaner stud. You are welcome to join one of our weekly guided tours of the stables, ride on our noble Lipizzaners or explore the scenery at the foot of the Wilder Kaiser from a carriage drawn by Lipizzaners. Dial 7937 or 902