Stanglwirt from A-Z
Bike hire and suggested routes
- Available from the "Sport-Eck" by the Kaiserstiege staircase, please dial 7852 or 902
- The entire hotel-restaurant complex is a no-smoking area, as are the hotel lobby, the "Auf der Tenne" hotel bar and the hotel bedrooms. Smoking is permitted in parts of the rustic inn and in our smokers' lounge.
- Next to the "Tenne" hotel bar is an attractive smokers' lounge with panoramic windows overlooking the Lipizzaner riding arena and the Kitzbüheler Horn.
- For more information please dial 902 or 999
Riding stables and arena
- Riding lessons, rides, horse-drawn carriage rides, pony rides, visits – for information and to book, please dial 7937 or 902
- "A healthy mind in a healthy body". That is why we pay particular attention to outstanding quality when we are selecting our ingredients. We also treat you to organic produce from our own farm and other local farmers.
- In our rustic inn, the Gasthof "Stangl", you are welcome to dine à la carte and enjoy the unique historic ambience of this 400-year-old traditional hostelry. Open daily from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. For table reservations, please dial 7921 or go to Reception.
- In our hotel restaurant, you can enjoy culinary delights of the highest order from our daily changing eight-course menu or on our themed buffet evenings. Unfortunately, you cannot order á la carte in the hotel restaurant. Open daily from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. For table reservations, please dial 7983 or go to Reception.
- And in our Kamin Bistro you'll find delicious healthy treats for appetites large and small. Open daily from 11.00 a.m.- 6.00 p.m. (hot food served until 4.00 p.m.). No table reservation needed.
RIMOWA Stanglwirt service
- RIMOWA is our efficient partner company when it comes to luggage. If you have any problem with your RIMOWA luggage, please let us know immediately. We will contact the 24-hour service for you and an expert from RIMOWA will do everything he can to help you and ensure that nothing stops you from continuing on your travels. Please dial 902