Stangl-Med & your health
"Stangl-Med" is a unique and highly sustainable health concept that will help you to boost your personal well-being and recharge your batteries, both physical and mental. Our Stangl-Med team – Inge Neuner and fitness professional Björn Schulz – will assess your specific and individual physical, emotional and mental needs and help you to achieve a better quality of life through a bespoke exercise programme.
It all starts with a conversation from which the qualified psychologist learns all about your personal emotional stresses and strains. Only then can "the good spirit of the house" apply her many years of experience to improving your sense of well-being and finding the best solution.
In the second stage, a Lebensfeuer® (LifeFire) measurement is used to measure your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and social sensibilities. This heart rate variability (HRV) measurement gives the Stangl-Med team clues about the possible reasons for your loss of quality of life so that they can tailor treatments to meet your needs.
- Studied psychology in Innsbruck
- Sports psychologist
- Mental trainer
- Health psychologist
- Clinical psychologist
- Energy Psychology®/Kinesiology
- HRV-Med/Lebensfeuer® measurement - measuring heart rate variability (long-term measurement 24h / short-term measurement 80 min.)
Resource- & solution-based assistance in the following areas:
- Lifestyle analysis/lifestyle change
- Private/professional (re-)orientation
- Stress management
- Burnout prevention and intervention
- Overcoming stressful life events, crises
- Partnership/marriage/family (incl. couples counselling)
- Psychosomatic – "When your soul speaks through your body"
- Dream therapy
- Advice on sleeping
- Identifying and releasing blockages caused by obstructive mindsets/beliefs/recurring patterns...