The organic pine sauna
A truly rustic sauna experience awaits you when you visit our organic pine sauna (60°C). The romantic ambience of a traditional forest hut is combined here with the intoxicating aroma of organic pine needles. It's a sauna session that you'll remember for a long time to come.
General rules for the saunas
- Always take a shower before visiting the sauna
- Dry yourself after your shower
- Never stay longer in the sauna than you feel comfortable, normally 15 minutes per session is sufficient
- Use a large towel in the sauna to sit or lie on
- Do not wear swimwear in the sauna
- After leaving the sauna, spend a short time in the air bath
- First use the hose to cool off your arms and legs. You always begin the cooling off process furthest from your heart. Only then do you cool off your torso.
- Do not do any exercises in the sauna and don't talk too much!
- Before standing up and leaving the sauna, sit up slowly and don't get up too quickly! (Risk of fainting)
- After the sauna, rest for 20 minutes and drink plenty of water, tea or fruit juice!
In addition to sheer comfort, there's one thing you will find everywhere at the Green Spa Resort Stanglwirt: water. The water worlds excite in so many different ways and certainly live up to their name. There's the saltwater pool and the natural swimming lake, the rock pool and the children's water world, the sports pool and the waterfall grotto. In our water worlds you can enjoy some welcome time out from the daily grind while at the same time basking in a real world of innovation.