You can breathe freely here
The salt steam grotto
Our salt steam grotto (50°C) is particularly soothing for the respiratory tract and vocal cords. The warm salt steam in the grotto is especially beneficial for your throat, nose, mouth and lungs.
General rules for the saunas
- Always take a shower before visiting the sauna
- Dry yourself after your shower
- Never stay longer in the sauna than you feel comfortable, normally 15 minutes per session is sufficient
- Use a large towel in the sauna to sit or lie on
- Do not wear swimwear in the sauna
- After leaving the sauna, spend a short time in the air bath
- First use the hose to cool off your arms and legs. You always begin the cooling off process furthest from your heart. Only then do you cool off your torso.
- Do not do any exercises in the sauna and don't talk too much!
- Before standing up and leaving the sauna, sit up slowly and don't get up too quickly! (Risk of fainting)
- After the sauna, rest for 20 minutes and drink plenty of water, tea or fruit juice!