Geigerhäusl garden apartment
This original cosy Tyrolean house is located in the immediate surroundings of the Stanglwirt Biohotel, directly opposite the unique Stanglwirt children’s farm. It is therefore ideally positioned for reaching all the attractions of the Stanglwirt and the marvellous surroundings of Going within a few minutes’ walk. The Going bathing lake provides an attraction in summer, while in the winter you can enjoy the nearby ski pistes of the Wilder Kaiser-Brixental and Kitzbühel ski resorts. A dream cross-country ski trail, the professional Stanglwirt driving range and the multi award-winning Stanglwirt tennis village are also right at your door.
The spacious ground floor apartment (88 m²) possesses traditional yet modern furnishings in Stanglwirt style. The inviting light living room/kitchen contains everything that you could possibly desire and is ideal for some wonderful time spent enjoying life with your loved ones. Both bedrooms are very light and spacious. The two bathrooms continue the theme of offering traditional and modern features to help set new standards – just like the entire apartment does – of contemporary luxury living with Tyrolean hospitality.
- Large light-suffused entrance area
- Kitchen-cum-living room (dishwasher, oven, crockery, pots and cutlery provided)
- Large living area with tiled stove and large corner seating area along with a separate cosy lounge corner
- Two bedrooms (one with double bed and one with two separate beds)
- Two bathrooms (one with a shower and a toilet and one with a bathtub and toilet)
- Modern Flatscreen TV
- Large terrace