Hüttlingmoos rental property
Our exclusive Hüttlingmoos mountain chalet is a real love nest for romantics. The five-star gem that is located just below the Wilder Kaiser and surrounded by wonderful countryside, offers both complete isolation and exceptional luxury. For decades, the idyllic hideaway was dreaming its life away, unused, until in 2005, it was saved from certain collapse and converted into a wonderful luxury residence. As our guest in the Hüttlingmoos, you can enjoy the undisturbed tranquillity of the Tyrolean countryside, as well as our personalised five-star service. We will gladly provide you with your own chef and butler on request. Simply leave the hustle and bustle of the city far behind at the Hüttlingmoos.
The ground floor comprises a spacious dining area in the conservatory style, a quaint kitchen-cum-living room with an open fireplace, equipped with all mod cons, a guest WC with shower and a separate living area that can be used both as a dining room or living room. The ground floor also has its own bolt-hole, that you can use as a cosy reader's corner, as an office or as an additional bedroom. From the ground floor, you enjoy free access to the large and well-tended garden and to the private bathing pond.
One floor up, on the top floor of the chalet, there are two spacious bedrooms with double-beds and ensuite bathrooms, a children's room with two separate beds, and a balcony with a splendid view towards the mountains and moorland.
State-of-the-art technical equipment with projection screen + projector (hidden in the wooden ceiling).
In the basement, there is a cellar and a spacious underground garage with direct access to the house.
In addition to this, the five-star mountain chalet boasts many modern technical features, such as a projection screen, projector, BOSE sound and remote maintenance options, making it the perfect location for events and presentations as well.
- Bookings are for a minimum of 2 nights, for up to 4 people sharing (there are 2 bedrooms)
- The cost per night is € 800.00, on a self-catering basis
- Ideal for dog owners - € 35.00 per day
- Numerous hiking paths in the middle of unspoilt countryside
- Cleaning on departure € 150.00
- Soft bathrobe and slippers for the duration of your stay
- Internet access (wireless)
- All Stanglwirt's inclusive services
- Private chef, €55.00 per hour
- Personal waiter/waitress €45.00 per hour (head waiter/waitress €55.00 per hour)
- Security service by arrangement
- Catering by arrangement
- Transfer (approx. €50.00 per journey)