The rock crystal steam bath
If you didn't know better, you might think you had stepped into a fairy tale in our rock crystal steam bath (50°C). You'll be astonished by the breathtaking effect of the colour-changing lighting in our steam bath, which is lined with countless rock crystals. It makes our visitors' eyes sparkle as soon as they enter!
General rules for the saunas
- Always take a shower before visiting the sauna
- Dry yourself after your shower
- Never stay longer in the sauna than you feel comfortable, normally 15 minutes per session is sufficient
- Use a large towel in the sauna to sit or lie on
- Do not wear swimwear in the sauna
- After leaving the sauna, spend a short time in the air bath
- First use the hose to cool off your arms and legs. You always begin the cooling off process furthest from your heart. Only then do you cool off your torso.
- Do not do any exercises in the sauna and don't talk too much!
- Before standing up and leaving the sauna, sit up slowly and don't get up too quickly! (Risk of fainting)
- After the sauna, rest for 20 minutes and drink plenty of water, tea or fruit juice!
A place to feel great
Anyone who has ever experienced the colourful underwater world will love our Oasis of Stillness. A brilliant iridescent seawater aquarium with coral reef is the quiet star of the show here, and you'll feel your troubles simply floating away.